What is a human resource? Does your organization struggle with
the problem of properly fitting people to jobs? Here is a handy
hint for ensuring success in job placement.
Take the prospective employees you are trying to place and put
them in a room with only a table and two chairs. Leave them
alone for two hours, without any instruction. At the end of that
time, go back and see what they are doing.
- If they have taken the table apart in that time, put them in Engineering.
- If they are counting the butts in the ashtray, assign them to Finance.
- If they are screaming and waving their arms, send them off to Manufacturing.
- If they are talking to the chairs, Personnel is a good spot for them.
- If they are sleeping, they are Management material.
- If they don't even look up when you enter the room, assign them to Security.
- And if they've left early, put them in Sales.
Want to see more?
Click here for another joke!
©1998 by Alexander Associates
Web Site Design by